Monday 29 October 2012

Katy's Challenge: 23rd - 30th October entry

Finally had the chance to enter another of Katy's challenges over the weekend which I'm quite pleased about! Inspiration challenge this week with a photograph of some fabulous chocolates as the image. I decided to make one of my boxes for this weeks challenge as it's getting close to Christmas and I'm going to have to start thinking about Christmas craft soon!


Here's what I came up with...it's in a similar style to a couple of the boxes that I've previously uploaded on the docrafts site but with a Christmassy twist! I used the 12 x 12 Forever Friends Timeless collection of papers as well as the 12 x 12 Papermania's Joyeux Noel by Stephanie Dyment. Hope you like it!



2 comments:

  1. The only serious question is - is it full of chocolates?!
    Yes it's Susan. I think I've found out how to blog. Still a lovely box by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately not, but that would be a fabulous use for it! I've only just worked out how to view comments (silly me!) so I'm sorry it's taken me so long to reply, still trying to get to grips with blogging. It's nice to know that I haven't just been waffling to myself all this time at least! Thanks for your lovely comments.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete