Monday 28 April 2014

Handmade Earrings and Gift Boxes

Afternoon folks! I've found a way to tie in my paper craft skills with my new found interest in jewellery making: creating boxes for my earrings so I can give them as gifts. The boxes are about 5cm squared (made from 6 inch pieces of card) but you could make them whatever size you want, provided you have paper big enough. Here's the four that I've made so far:

A green, pink and red one...

A brown and peach one...

A blue and red one...

And (finally!) a powder blue and pink one...

All the papers and the wee sentiments I used are from Craftwork Cards, but the Kraft card and Mirri board are from docrafts. I made all the earrings first and then made the boxes to match because I have far more choice in papers than I do in beads! I hope to make some more over the Summer but it's getting into exam time now (eeek!). That's all from me today, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment