Wednesday 29 May 2013

Forever Friends Sketch Challenge Cards

Finally finished all my exams for this year so I'm back to crafting! Here are some cards that I made using the docrafts Creativity Club daily sketches and the Forever Friends Kraft Notes range...


For this first card I combined one of the die-cuts from the Kraft Notes Ultimate Die-Cut Pack and the Papermania Pastel Capsule Collection papers. I added some detail with buttons, some purple Candi and purple and white twine.


Again, I used a couple of the die-cuts for this card in combination with some punched flowers which I inked at the edges and embellished with clear gems. To complete I added some gems to the corners of the teddy image and some purple Candi.


This is my favorite sketch of the ones I did because I like how the quirky angles and shapes all complement each other. This time I used die-cuts with co-ordinating backgrounds and worked in the colours of the other papers in the range. To complete, I added some pink self-adhesive gems to the top and bottom corners.


For my final card I combined the Papermania Pastel Capsule Collection and the Kraft Notes ranges again. The spotty background paper is quite bold so I inked the edges of the Kraft Notes paper to give a bit more definition before I layered them us behind my chosen image. To complete I added one of the die-cut greetings and some green buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment