Thursday 6 June 2013

More Forever Friends

Anyone would think I quite liked the Kraft Notes range! Here's another two cards that I made in combination with the Docrafts Creativity Club Sketches. I liked the quirky angles and shapes on this first sketch so I went with a slightly more adventurous colour scheme. The background papers are from Craftwork Cards but they matched quite nicely with the dotty background of the Forever Friends image (which I double mounted on dark purple and lime green to tie in with the colour scheme). I kept the embellishments simple by adding a circular message tag, purple & gold Candi and black faux stitching.


For my second card I kept to the Kraft Notes range, going for a lime green spotty paper in the background and the button flower paper to tie in with the buttons on the greetings die-cut. I went for gold and pink double mounting behind the image this time to give the card a bit of a colour injection! I punched some flowers out of a gold and cream paper that came from an old Forever Friends "Black and Gold" pack and layered them up with smaller flowers and buttons.


To complete I added a co-ordinating purple butterfly, gold gems and some pink spotty buttons to the top corner. That's all for today as I've just received a parcel of crafting goodies from Craftwork Cards...which is technically my mum's but I'm sure she won't mind me taking a peek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment