Thursday 13 June 2013

Creativity Club Sketch #331 Cards

Here's a couple of square cards that I made based on Creativity Club Daily Sketch #331. The first one I made using the new Home To Nest Ultimate Die-Cut pack from Papermania. I chose one of the small square images and mounted it off-center on a square of Kraft card. For the background I used the bird patterned paper, which I inked around the edges in chestnut and mounted onto Kraft card before attaching to the card blank. The sketch has a horizontal and vertical line across it so I used the egg patterned paper with a little bit of Kraft card behind.


I punched individual birds from the same paper I used in the background using a circular punch and mounted them onto Kraft card. To complete I added a message banner from the die-cut pack and some gold glitter glue around the edge of each embellishment. For my second card I used the Wellington Ultimate Die-Cut Pack and followed the same sketch layout as the Home To Nest card.


The pack contains small circular elements that are pre-cut so I just mounted three of these onto gold Mirri card and then onto Kraft card. To complement the gold in the circular elements I used gold brads to attach the message banner to Kraft card, some gold gems in the corners of the teddy image and some gold glitter glue as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment