Monday 15 April 2013

Kraft Notes Birthday Card

First day back at uni today, oh how I hate getting up for 9am lectures first thing on a Monday morning! Anyway, I've realised that I'm a bit behind blog-wise so this is me finally getting caught up with things. This is a Forever Friends Kraft Notes card that I made using the docraft Creativity Club Sketch 269. I started by mounting up a square of the pink spotty paper onto some silver Mirri card and then onto a 5 x 5" square card.


I used on of the checkered papers from the Kraft Notes 12 x 12" pack which I cut into a circle and then layered over with strips of co-ordinating patterned papers from the range. The greetings tag is from the Kraft Notes Ultimate Die-Cut pack, which I mounted onto blue card and embellished with some blue gemstones. To complete, I added some pale blue Candi from Craftwork Cards and some clear glitter glue around the edges of the strips to add a bit of sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment