Saturday 6 April 2013

Two Gorjuss Birthday Cards

Finally off on holiday from uni, nice little two week break for Easter which means that I've had plenty of crafting time! Here's a couple of girly birthday cards that I made using the DoCraft Creativity Club Daily Sketches and the Gorjuss Ulimate Die Cut Pack. For the first one I combined one of the smaller Gorjuss images with the old Papermania Henbury Lane papers. My mum bought some coloured twine the other day and the purple and white one matched the colours in the papers perfectly!


I made layered flowers using the Gorjuss papers and the Glorious Gerbera dies, joining the layers together using some purple pearl gem brads. The greetings banner is from the Gorjuss pack, which I then stamped with the exclusive Creativity Club greetings stamps and embellished with pearl gems. To complete I added pearl gems to the image and some grey gemstones to the top and bottom corners. For my second card I used the beautiful teal coloured paper from the Gorjuss pack and one of the co-ordinating coloured images.



I cut a circle of floral patterned paper from the Gorjuss Neutrals pack and mounted this off-center behind the image. The flowers were made using the Petal Posy dies which I layered up and joined together with metallic blue brads. To complete I added a stamped greeting and some pale blue gemstones in the top corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment