Wednesday 17 April 2013

Personalised Thank You Card

Morning everyone! Hoping the weather is decidedly better wherever you are today, absolutely chucking it down here! I made this card last week for a friend of my mum who gave my sister and me gifts for Easter. I used a photo of the two of us as the focal point, as she hasn't seen us in a while, and took the dominant colours in the photo as the colour scheme for the card.


I mounted a peach dotted paper from a Craftwork Cards mixed stack onto some brown cardstock and then onto a 6 x 6" white card blank. Behind the photo I added some gold Mirri card and a brown frame that I die-cut using the smallest X-Cut Ornate Frame die. I also die-cut the "Thank You" greeting from some peach card and added it along the top and bottom of the card in brown banners, which I edged with clear glitter glue. To complete I made some layered flowers using the Glorious Gerbera dies and some brown brads, and added some smaller punched flowers with peach pearl gem centers.

No comments:

Post a Comment