Sunday 10 February 2013

Sweet Pea Floral Card

I discovered this pack of Sweet Pea paper from Craftwork Cards in my mum's stash of new goodies and though the colours were just gorgeous! I started this 5 x 5" card with a decorative circle piece of the paper and then layered it up with a strip of the zig-zag paper and a torn section of spotty paper mounted onto some pale pink card. I made the co-ordinating flowers using the remains of a sheet of the Bohemian die-cut flowers (also from Craftwork Cards) as a template to form various styles of flowers to layer up. The buttons at the centers are from the Spots and Stripes Capsule collection by Papermania.


The message tag is a die-cut one from Craftwork Cards which I mounted onto co-ordinating lilac cardstock and embellished with some pink pearl gems. As a final touch I added some pink and lilac punched butterflies with flight lines in a purple pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment