Thursday 28 February 2013

Thank You Card

Well while I recover from playing badminton this afternoon I suppose I ought to update you on some of my crafting antics from last weekend. I found one of my old favorites hidden away under in one of the many boxes in our craft room, the Latte 8 x 8" Stack from DCWV. They are lovely thick, textured papers in brown, purple, green, and beige. I decided to make a thank you card using one of the plainer floral papers as a background, which I mounted onto green card before building other elements on top of it.


The self-adhesive letters were from the Papermania Birdsong range as I thought the muted beige colour tied in well with the green wavy paper. To complete I added some purple punched flowers, green and purple gemstones and some green Candi from Craftwork Cards. As anyone that follows me on docraft will know I made another card at the weekend but I forgot to transfer the photo to my laptop so that I could blog about it while I was at uni, silly me!

No comments:

Post a Comment