Monday 4 February 2013

Tatty Ted Get Well Soon Card

Another of my friends had to go in for surgery last week and is finally back on her feet so I thought I'd cheer her up with a get well soon card and some lovely choccies. She loves the Tatty Ted bears so I used one of the images from the Ultimate Die Cut pack in combinations with some Craftwork Cards embossed cardstock from my mum's stash. I stuck with muted colours, choosing the lilac and blue that are in the flowers the teddy is holding. I re-shaped the embossed frame so that the center was a flower instead of the pre-cut square so that it tied in with the die-cut flower embellishments that I made.


To complete the card, I added some lilac gems and buttons to the center of the flowers as well as a Craftwork Cards sentiment mounted on some pale blue cardstock. Hope it cheers her up...if not I'm sure the choccies will do the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment