Monday 11 March 2013

Gorjuss Thank You Card

Brr it's cold outside today!!! I like snow as much as the next person but not when I've got to walk to a 9 o'clock lecture in it! Anyway, cosied up inside now with a cup of tea and thought I'd put up another of my makes from the weekend. I loved this little black and white sketch-style image in the Gorjuss Ultimate Die-Cut Pack and thought that I could work it in combination with the sketch challenge that I used for my Mother's Day card.


I stuck to a blue colour scheme, mounting a selection of the papers from the Gorjuss range on silver Mirri card to add a bit more of a contrast. I also used the striped paper to tie in with the ribbon in the top corner of the image and the self-adhesive lettering that I used to spell out the greeting. The flower was made in the same way as the one on the Mother's Day card, using the Glorious Gerbera dies and folding the ends of the petal behind. I added a scalloped circle in black and a cream button to the center to tie in with the black and cream in the image. To complete I added some cream and black spotty buttons and some blue pearl gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment