Tuesday 12 March 2013

Kraft Notes Gift Box

Thankfully the snow's all melted now and the road out from my flat is no longer a health and safety hazard! I braved my way to lectures yesterday so that I could present my friend with a belated birthday present, a Bare Basics box that I decorated with the new FF Kraft Notes range.


The flowers were made using the Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms dies which I embellished with brads, pearls and buttons to add a bit of sparkle. The message at the center is a Craftwork Cards greeting mounted on some peach card to tie in with the checkered background and flowers. Sets of three blue gems added a final bit of bling to the top and I decorated the sides in co-ordinating coloured papers from the Kraft Notes range, mounted onto silver Mirri card. I love decorating these boxes because you can used them to put your gift in and then they can be used as a jewellery box or something of the like too!

No comments:

Post a Comment