Friday 28 December 2012

Brown & Gold Embossed Mannequin Card

Another card using the Haberdashery embossing folder from the Papermania Happy Days collection. This time I embossed onto brown textured cardstock, which I then lightly sanded and coloured in both the rose and the scissor elements with a gold pen. Over the buttons that are already on the embossed image I added some beige buttons from the Boofle Assorted Buttons pack.


The mannequin is another of the Craftwork Cards pre-cut ones that I then covered with some brown patterned paper from a Doodlebug pack and decorated with some gold gemstones from Anita's Pearl Gemstone Wheel. The background of the card is a sheet of paper from the Papermania Bookprint collection which I inked at the edges with chestnut ink and mounted on a sheet of Kraft card to match the mannequin.

No comments:

Post a Comment