Tuesday 18 December 2012

Warren the Rabbit Christmas Card

Another one of the Christmassy goodies that my mum bought from Craftwork Cards was these little Warren the Rabbit Christmas images. Such a cute wee rabbit! For this card I picked out colours from the background of the die cut to use in the background: a dark green to go behind a square of coral coloured Coredinations card which I embossed with a snowflake embossing folder and lightly sanded to bring out the core colour.


After mounting the die cut image on a circle of green shimmer card, I then added some matching stripey paper behind that I mounted on gold Mirri card to give it a bit more of a contrast to the coral background. To complete I added a die cut Christmas greeting (embellished with some coral gems) and some punched white snowflakes with gold gemstone centers.

No comments:

Post a Comment