Wednesday 26 December 2012

Purple Tatty Ted Christmas Card

First off, I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! This is a Christmas card that I made for my dad to give to my mum, who's favorite colour is purple (as if that wasn't obvious!)


I re-shaped a Tatty Ted image from the Ultimate Die Cut pack into a scalloped circle, which I then mounted on a larger scalloped circle of silver Mirri card. Behind this I used a strip of lilac snowflake paper from the Fizzy Moon Festive Fun paper pack, mounted on silver Mirri card with a sparkly purple ribbon through the center. The message tag is a die cut one from Craftwork Cards which I then mounted on silver Mirri card and decorated with purple glitter pen to tie in with the other elements of the card. To complete I added punched white snowflakes with purple gemstones at the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment