Sunday 23 December 2012

Happy Days Mannequin Card

Hobbycraft were selling off the Happy Days embossing folders so my mum bought both the one that I used for this card and the Bottle Tops one, which I plan to have a play with at some point soon! I embossed a cream piece of linen texture card with the Haberdashery folder which I then coloured with chalks and a silver glitter pen and inked around the edges in a cerise pink. Onto a 5 x 7" card blank I mounted a sheet of craft card, followed by the Blooms paper from the Happy Days collection. 


I removed the circle from the center of the embossed image using a craft knife so that I could have the mannequin popping out from the background. The mannequin was a pre-cut one from Craftwork Cards which I then covered with an embossed pink sheet of Coredinations card in the shape of a dress. To complete I added a silvery-white ribbon around the waist of the dress, a strip of silver Mirri card along the bottom and a message tag mounted on the same pink paper as the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment