Wednesday 23 January 2013

Blue Birdhouse Card

I was flicking through some of my mum's new Craftwork Cards goodies over the weekend and discovered a set of die cut images that included this cute wee birdhouse. Feeling a bit inspired, I chose to make a 5 x 5" card using the birdhouse in combination with a Kraft card bird which I decorated with blue glitter pen.


I decided to stick with a blue, beige and brown colour scheme and so I used a couple of the blue flowers from Craftwork Cards which I cut out and creased to give a little bit of dimension. To the centers I added silver brads to give some sparkle, as well as some silver gems to the flowers on the birdhouse. In the background I used a paper that tied in with the detail on the birdhouse mounted on some co-ordinating blue card. To complete I added a greeting banner made of Kraft card with one of the Craftwork Cards message tags and some more silver gems to the top left corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment