Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy Days Card

Well Happy New Year everyone, lets hope 2013 is good to you! Me and my mum raided our local Dobbies yesterday as it seems that they are getting rid of their craft section :( On the plus side it meant that they were selling off a load of their stock half price so I finally convinced my mum to buy the big 12 x 12" Happy Days paper pack. For this card I cut small sections of five of the different papers in varying sizes and layered them up in a tile-like arrangement down the right hand side of a 5 x 5" card.


I decorated another of the Craftwork Cards mannequins with an embossed sheet of white card, which I inked lightly with red ink to tie in with the colours in the papers. The message banner is just a plain sheet of red card with one of the Craftwork Cards birthday sentiment tags on it. For a final bit of detail I added red stitching, a checkered bow to the center of the dress and some red gems around the neckline and in the corners of two of the smaller sections of paper.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma

    Happy New Year! This is a gorgeous card I love it!!

    Do pop over to the Craftwork Cards Blog tomorrow........

    Tina
    XXX

    ReplyDelete