Tuesday 8 January 2013

Male Vintage Car Card

Afternoon all! I actually finished this card last night but have only just got around to photographing it...so here it is, another attempt at making a more masculine birthday card. I found the car print paper in the 12 x 12" Papermania Happy Days pack and remembered that there was a set of stamps that came out a while back that were different styles of vintage cars. The nearest I could find to one of the ones on the paper was the Porsche 911, which I stamped in a similar shade of orange ink to the background. I then tore and crumpled the image before inking with chestnut ink to give it an aged look. I mounted the image onto Kraft card with antique-looking brads before mounting this onto orange card.


To complete I added self-adhesive chocolate brown lettering in the word "vintage", three gold glitter strips and some brown and gold Craftwork Cards Candi.

No comments:

Post a Comment