Wednesday 23 January 2013

Katy's Challenge: 15th - 22nd January

I entered Katy's Challenge again that ran from last Tuesday to yesterday. It was a sketch challenge this time: a circular image with a wiggly background and a title message. Here's my card based on it...


I used one of the circular images from the Wellington Ultimate Die-Cut pack, which I mounted onto a rust coloured paper from the Wellington pack and then onto gold Mirri card. I created the background using four of the papers from the Wellington 6 x 6" paper pack that I cut to match the sketch before mounting onto gold Mirri card. One of my friends turned 19 on the 20th January so I added a little 19 tag at the top of the card in blue and gold. To complete I used pale blue letters to add the word "friends" and some navy blue spotty Candi.

1 comment:

  1. At the moment I'm in bed recovering from a nasty virus infection, however its not all bad because I've had some wonderfully uninterrupted time to explore your gallery and blog. I've really enjoyed seeing your projects, I like the use of colour and your interpretations of sketches. Best wishes, Val

    ReplyDelete